家長心聲

家長心聲

Parents of Riyanshi Chudal (K2C)

Dear Principal and respected teachers,

I still remember the speech of the Principal when I first came to the school orientation day. Being a mother, my awareness for my child, my hesitation of how my child will adjust in the new world and “My eyes full of tears”, controlling my emotion during every speech of the Principal was unexplainable….

A bunch of ” Thank you ” for proving myself right to choose “Western Pacific Kindergarten” as my child’s first stair towards her Life. Starting from day one, the unlimited love, the education, the care, the warmness and understanding the emotions of every child are really appreciable.

My child, Riyanshi, enjoys every school day. She has a special bonding with every teacher. Thank you for building up her confidence and teaching her to express her feelings openly. Special thanks for providing WhatsApp videos and Zoom classes during the COVID-19, and trying every means to provide education during these hard times.

On behalf of all the parents, I would like to thank Miss Mishal and all the co-teachers for taking care of every child with so much love and affection.

No one will ever regret after joining the amazing family of “Western Pacific Kindergarten”.

Sincerely,
Sandhya and Rabin Chudal
Parents of Riyanshi Chudal (K2C)